时间:2023-10-01 09:40:05 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
The National Changgeuk Company of Korea, which recently premiered its modern take on traditional changgeuk performances in “Jeong-nyeon” and “The Merchants of Venice,” returns with a traditional Korean pansori, “Shimcheong-ga” for the Chuseok holiday.
The production is based on the classic Korean pansori and folktale of Sim Cheong, a young girl who makes a selfless sacrifice to the king of the underwater world in a desperate attempt to restore her blind father's sight.
The cast and creative team of “Shimcheong-ga” emphasized the importance of "sori," or singing, of pansori.
- Hyundai Steel to showcase low
- Seoul shares tumble to 5
- Hyundai Motor may sell Russian plant to local firm
- Unification minister to visit Britain, Germany
- British MP hopes for enhanced UK
- [Korea Beyond Korea] Early Koreanists on verge of extinction overseas
- NK slams Yoon's warning against Pyongyang
- [Feature] The rise and fall of terrestrial TV dramas
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes