Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
时间:2023-12-10 03:16:21 出处:예술阅读（143）
Seoul's Daehangno district was brimming with visitors on Sunday for the opening of "2023 Welcome Daehakro," the largest domestic performance tourism festival in the country.
The festivities began with a vibrant opening show on the main street, which was closed to traffic for the event. The opening show featured a festive parade of performances from musicals, dance, taekwondo demonstrations and marching bands.
As part of the festival, fringe performances will continue throughout October, with a series of outdoor shows at Marronnier Park on Sunday and on Oct. 27-28. These performances will showcase a diverse range of street arts, including theater, musicals, non-verbal shows, magic and classical music.
- 北, 日의 장거리미사일 조기 배치 추진에 “전쟁국가 일본 실체”
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- Igis launches $100m secondary fund for overseas investment
- Viviz to drop 4th EP ‘Versus’ next month
- Welcome Daehakro Festival lights up Seoul's stage hub
- Seoul shares open higher on US gains after Fed comments
- IMF maintains 2023 growth outlook for S. Korea at 1.4 pct
- 판 커진 구청장 선거…민주당 크게 이겼다
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis