时间:2023-12-10 02:56:14 出处:여행阅读（143）
NCT127 will kick off its third international tour with concerts in Seoul next month, label SM Entertainment announced Monday.
The nonet will go live six times, from Nov. 17-19 and Nov. 24-26, under the title “Neo City: Seoul – The Unity.” Details for the upcoming tour are yet to be announced, but its last tour, “Neo City: The Link,” brought the band to 17 cities for 28 concerts that drew about 700,000 concertgoers.
The NCT subunit released fifth studio album “Fact Check” on Oct. 6 and has been dominating the music charts and TV music chart shows at home. Expectations are high as to how the new album will fare on Billboard charts as well as in sales records. The group's fourth LP “Two Baddies” and the repackaged “Ay-Yo” sold over 3 million copies combined earlier this year and hit No. 3 and No. 12 on the Billboard 200, respectively.
Le Sserafim’s Kim Chaewon to take time off
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- Kakao Bank to acquire 10% stake in Indonesian digital bank
- LG develops key OLED material to reduce reliance on imports
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- Seoul condemns Hamas’ attack on Israel
- 낙후된 골목시장 누비며 “화곡을 마곡으로 만들 것”
- Daegu’s iconic opera festival set to attract operagoers with five tragic operas
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy