时间:2023-12-10 01:22:23 出处:교육阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Yoon lauds rapid growth of Korean defense industry
- The Korea Herald to hold space forum on Oct. 11
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed, growth woes
- Manpower Korea’s unique approach to reference checks
- US strategic bomber B
- S. Korea’s consumer sentiment turns sour in September: BOK index
- [Herald Review] ‘Carmen’ redefines iconic femme fatale as stalking victim
- [Our Museums] Gyeonggi Ceramic Museum shows artistic essence of ceramics throughout history
- Number of deaths in cycling accidents soars